About the Product
- ADVANCED SYSTEMIC ENZYME FORMULA: Floracor-GI is a revolutionary blend of shelf-stable Bacillus coagulans of probiotics to support digestive immune health. In addition, it includes prebiotics and enzymes, specially formulated to help maintain a proper balance of intestinal bacteria, and prevent the overgrowth of yeast organisms, mainly Candida.* Once a well-balanced microflora is achieved, one can be free of digestive discomfort, sugar cravings, and occasional fatigue.
- RANGE OF USE: Promotes healthy digestion and nutrient absorption, microflora recolonization, and healthy yeast levels.*
- ACHIEVE OPTIMUM NUTRIENT ABSORPTION: The human large intestine is naturally filled with billions of microbes that protect against invading pathogens and help breakdown unwanted food matter. Without proper balance and activity of these beneficial bacteria, the digestive system and the immune system would not function appropriately. Floracor-GI supplies the body with an ample dose of beneficial bacteria while cleaning out the digestive tract of excess waste, excess Candida.
- QUALITY ASSURED: All products by AST Enzymes are manufactured in the USA. All products are made in a FDA registered facility that follows GMP guidelines. Free of pesticides, chemicals, preservatives, animal derivatives, dairy, yeast, fish or shellfish, peanuts, and tree nuts. All individual enzymes are kosher-certified ingredients, and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Floracor-GI distinguishes itself from other intestinal cleansing formulas in the following ways:
Chitosanase is a unique and powerful enzyme that helps to break down chitin, an important part of the structure of the Candida cell wall. Cellulase enhances this activity by breaking down the cellulose component of the cell wall.
Bacillus coagulans is a special spore-forming probiotic that is incredibly stable in the dormant state. Using our Enhanced Probiotic Delivery Syste ™ (EPDS) system, this probiotic can exist in a dehydrated state indefinitely.
EPDS™ delivers larger amounts of living bacteria into the intestinal tract. Once in the intestinal tract, these bacteria exit their spores, attach themselves to the intestinal mucosa, and begin to germinate, producing friendly bacteria.
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), nutrient-dense alfalfa and papaya powder comprise a fortified prebiotic blend, which enhances the growth and stability of probiotics in the gut.
High-activity proteases, including Peptizyme-SP brand serrapeptase, hydrolyze putrefying food matter trapped between the intestinal villi, which can cause sluggish digestion, bloating and an increase in waste. These enzymes create a better intestinal environment, improved absorption, motility and better overall colon health.
Direct from the Manufacture
AST Enzymes' family of companies is among the largest manufacturers of enzymes in the world. For decades, we have supplied enzymes to many marketing companies. We have more than 50 years of enzyme experience, and a master formulator who created many of the original systemic enzyme formulas on the market today. In addition, we test our products at our in-house laboratory for the highest purity, quality and efficacy.
- True Manufacturer
- Master enzymologist and formulator
- In-house & third party laboratory testing